Saturday, November 05, 2022

Bookstooge 3.0

I was going to wait until the New Year to upgrade my avatar, but I had all the feelingz this week and so I wanted to do it NOW. Besides, I wanted to show Dr Who how you really do it (that poser needs a spanking).



It's a little more square and red than my previous one, but now I have hands, so if you bother me I can bitch slap you. Total Win! While I am introducing it right now, I am not sure exactly sure when I'll start using it full time. Probably when the mood strikes me and I say to myself "Bookstooge, my fine and devilishly handsome fellow, TODAY is the day you begin your life as Bookstooge 3.0". I'm all aquiver in anticipation already!

Of course, just like when I changed my avatar before, it will take a little while for me to remember all the places I have to bleeding change, so bear with me and if you don't see it somewhere you think you should, let me know and I'll get right on it. I seem to remember from the last change there are 3-4 places I have to deal with. As I change them I'm going to be editing this post with links so that I know EXACTLY where to change them the next time. Because just like Dr Who, I will not be staying at my current level forever. Nigh Infinite Power means a Nigh Infinite Journey.

I'd like to thank Luna for her work on this. My level of "Art" is a stick figure, on a good day, so I always appreciate those with the talent and drive who will help someone like me out.

  • A Placeholder for links for places I have to change this.
  • https://en.gravatar.com/emails/
  • https://wordpress.com/me
  • myaccount.google.com
  • https://www.blogger.com/edit-profile.g

Here are the previous avatars as I have powered up through the years. As you can see, I start off very modestly and then my power simply explodes as I go on a book reviewing rampage. Now it is all about refining my power and becoming The Bookstooge that has always been inside of me.





3 comments:

  1. This is just a comment to see how long it will take for the changes made in google to populate to blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Greg. It just felt like the right time to do this :-)

      Delete