Wednesday, November 09, 2022

The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More ★★★✬☆

 

This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress & Blogspot by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
Title: The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More
Series: ----------
Authors: Roald Dahl
Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars
Genre: YA Fiction
Pages: 142
Words: 65K



I gave this a half star bump up from my previous read mainly because this time I knew going in that this wasn't his usual childrens funny stories. It had humorous elements but there were a couple of times that things were just a bit darker than I'd want to introduce to children. Mid to late teens in my opinion would be a good target for these stories.


Nothing here made me change my mind about not re-reading Dahl's stuff in the future though. I'm glad to have re-read this but I think I'm all set now.


★★★✬☆




No comments:

Post a Comment