Thursday, September 14, 2023

Groo and the Witches of Brujas (Groo the Wanderer #21) 3.5Stars

 

This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress & Blogspot, by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission


Title: Groo and the Witches of Brujas
Series: Groo the Wanderer #21
Author: Sergio Aragones
Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars
Genre: Comics
Pages: 24
Words: 2K



I not only like the humor of these comics, but I really appreciate Aragones ability to tell a silly story from start to finish in 24 pages. Not only does he do that, he keeps me entertained the whole time and never leaves me feeling like I wasted my time. I appreciate that he appreciates that my time is valuable.



★★★✬☆




From Bookstooge.blog


>Groo is attacked by a wizard and then forced to help two witches against the wizard. They multiply Groo, he fights himself and then escapes with a scary boatman. The comic ends with Groo, the boat and the Boatman about to be sucked down into a whirlpool.



No comments:

Post a Comment