Thursday, September 07, 2023

Old Man’s Cave (Bone #33-37) 3Stars

 

This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress & Blogspot by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission

Title: Old Man’s Cave
Series: Bone #33-37
Author: Jeff Smith
Rating: 3 of 5 Stars
Genre: Comics
Pages: 128
Words: 5K




I don’t know what to say about this. I semi-enjoyed it and yet I found myself seriously not caring about the overall story. I also was not being very entertained. Not a very good combination.

I only have 3 more omnibus volumes left but I don’t know if I’ll hang in there or not. My patience with the visual art side of books has dramatically dropped. I want the pure words. Art has a way of making artist/authors think they can get away with poor story telling by covering it up with pretty pictures.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, sigh…..

★★★☆☆




From Boneville.fandom.com

Fone Bone and Smiley Bone are seeking for something.
Wow, good job Bone fans, you outdid yourselves this time! You bunch of putzes.



No comments:

Post a Comment