In the last couple of months I have tried to mention other bloggers, or their posts, when I leave a comment on someone's site if it is relevant. Which is a nice gesture but ultimately futile in my opinion. The best way to promote other bloggers is give myself blog fodder to write about. So everyone on my Full Timers and Part Timers list will be getting a post on who they are and why I have them on my list.
The main reason I am writing this post is to warn you all. If I regularly visit you but you don't want a post on yourself, just let me know in the comments below. The other reason is to ask you all what you think a good schedule would be. I follow just under 50 people, closer to 45 (I follow my own blogs so I can see what they look like in the wp reader) so I could do one a week for about a year or I could do two a month or even one a month. What wouldn't feel spammy to you or annoying? My goal is promote other bloggers, not annoy other bloggers.
( Well, sometimes my goal is to annoy other bloggers, but I'm working on that ;-) )
I'm obviously going to do whatever I want, but I would like some input from you all. Please let me know any and all thoughts on this very important issue. Fweeelingz hang in the balance!
*gasp
*shock
*awe


I'm making a bit of an assumption here but if I'm on either of those lists, post away :o)
ReplyDeleteYep, you are definitely on The List.
DeleteNot the killer one though, but the blogger one ;-)