Sunday, January 28, 2024

John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023 Movie)

Excess. Nihilistic Excess. This was not actually a movie. This was a video game with a body count so high that I’m never going to view the original John Wick film in the same light. JW should have been the lowest bar that has ever been set in terms of sheer violence. Sadly, it ended up being the top level of an underground bunker.

I have enjoyed each successive John Wick movie less and less. To the point where I actually questioned whether I would watch this or not. I enjoyed the pure brutality of the first movie. This, this made me sick and question myself as I kept on watching instead of turning it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Off Air - October 2026

  beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep………… Bookstooge’s Reviews on the Road will resume normal broadcasting again tomorrow with all new e...