Monday, April 06, 2026

Lifelace - MTG 4E

 

This is the Green lace card. Black had "Deathlace" and Red had "Chaoslace". While I like the idea of the "Lace" cards, as a beginning player I never found a good use for them. Even now, I suspect I wouldn't be able to find a good use for them. Cards like these are the chaff of the set and you would have to try really hard to make something good work out of them. But for some people, that is half the fun, ie, trying to make "jank" (the magic term for garbage cards, I have no idea where it came from) cards work. I am not one of those people though. So I will just look at the card and admire the art and call it a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imperatoris Chronicorum VIII - Pumpkinius Festivalus

  Yes, this post is mostly about the Pumpkin Festival, but there was a whole week leading up to it. So pull out those pistols, 'cause w...