
This looks like the kind of apple that the evil stepmother fed to Snow White. Doesn't say very much for Snow White's observational skills though does it? Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Without the Good Book, Life's Road is Hell | Follow Me at Bookstooge.wordpress.com
You are about to make a game winning move, about to cast the card that will win the game in one single turn and then BAAAAAM, that an...
Are these all cards that you still own or cards where the artwork caught your eye?
ReplyDeleteI own these. A decade or so ago when I was getting back into Magic I bought a complete set of 4th edition and it's sitting in a binder :-D
ReplyDeleteSo I'm going through the whole set alphabetically and showcasing them all. Some I have memories of (like Lord of Atlantis) and others I just comment on the art or the flavortext. Nice easy nostalgia posts for me to write :-)