This review is written with
a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede
all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing
without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at
WordPress & Blogspot, by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
Title: The Island of Felicidad
Series:
Groo the Wanderer
#55
Author:
Sergio Aragones
Rating: 2 of 5 Stars
Genre:
Comics
Pages: 24
Words:
2K
Publish: 1989
Most of the time Aragones makes his point with some grace, some tact, a little humor and a very gentle touch. Here, well, it might as well have been 2021 in the midst of the Mask Nazi Time. Aragones simply hammers his readers with his anti-war message. The funny thing is that the Iron Curtain was about to fall in just a few short months and the Cold War as he knew it was about to be over.
This was the first Groo comic that I was truly disappointed with.
★★☆☆☆


I was going to say, I'm 95% sure that this is the lowest score you've given a Groo comic. Hopefully the next one works better.
ReplyDelete