I had plans for this post. Then I got a pinched nerve in my back and I've concentrated on getting through work. Went to the doctor's office and he prescribed some muscle relaxant and physical therapy. I am not a fan of experiencing this part of life. At all.
(Thankfully, at this time (Thursday evening), I am doing ok so I decided to forge ahead with what I was planning on originally going to write about. )

Last year sometime, Mr Zip introduced the newest recruit into the Bookstooge Army, Private Plant. This teenage long haired hippy got himself a haircut, a 5second bootcamp session and a fighting knife. Private Plant was ready to go to war!
Well, not quite. Apparently Private Plant had stuffed some socks down her pants to fool the recruiter (oh doesn't Mr Zip feel foolish now!) and of course the inevitable happened. A baby spiderplant was born, amazing! And for once, Dictator Xi Jinping (who as we all know by now humps goats) had nothing to do with it. Double amazing!

Mr Zip consented to be godfather to the baby and here's a nice picture of the whole family. My, hasn't Mama grown! She used to be in that little yellow container, where baby now is.

and so, with that cheerful and happy picture in your mind, I send you off into the weekend, knowing that "Life Finds A Way!"


No comments:
Post a Comment